Welcome to Woodshire
Our neighborhood is conveniently located just inside the southwest corner of Loop 610 in Houston, Texas. We are less than 15 minutes from major points of interest in Houston including the Galleria, Rice Village, the Texas Medical Center, Museum District, NRG Park, and Downtown. Woodshire residents enjoy a quiet neighborhood with safe streets and caring neighbors.
The Woodshire Civic Club welcomes you to our new website and encourages you to learn more about our community and the topics that matter to our residents.
Woodshire Civic Club
For nearly 60 years, the Woodshire Civic Club has been instrumental in keeping our neighborhood healthy, attractive, and safe.
Thanks to the annual contributions of its homeowners, the Woodshire Civic Club:
- Provides solutions for added security, including security patrol
- Sprays for mosquitos
- Enforces the deed restrictions
- Welcomes new residents
- Improves the esplanades and public areas surrounding the neighborhood
- Coordinates neighborhood events to develop and grow the community
- Keeps the flow of communication going via our website and newsletter
- Liaises with government officials, and more
Please make a contribution to the Civic Club today!
New to Woodshire?
Please let us know you’re here so we can formally welcome you to the neighborhood.
All are welcome and we take pride in our community’s diversity and strive to know and look out for each of our neighbors.
Contact us, we’d love to hear from you!